Wednesday 2 June 2010

Birthday Wishes

These four and a half years spent together has come and gone so quickly. Within the blink of an eye we are now the 24-year old adults who yearn to make living for ourselves, to vanquish the onerous obstacles of life and to fulfill our necessary responsibilities as competent and conscientious individuals who add value to society.

Nonetheless, this shall not be our last special occasion and we will still strive to overcome the distance between us no matter how perilous the journey may be. The moments we spent together I will deeply cherish and the moments we laughed together I will forever treasure. I'd like to apologize for not being physically present on a day as special as this, but be rest assured, I am definitely there with you spiritually. :)

To my very special someone, Carlton Lee, Happy Birthday!


22 May : Pre-birthday dinner do at The Pressroom, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong with most of Carl's colleagues and some of my girlfriends who traveled from Singapore.

 Followed by an after-party which was held at Volar, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong. It was indeed an absolutely wicked night out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thx babe! I'm flattereddddd. Wish you were here with me on my actual bday......

    ReplyDelete